Lailatul Qadr meaning? Laylatul Qadr explanation
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim; Lailatul Qadr meaning: It is desirable to search for Shabe Qadr on the odd number of nights in the last decade of Ramadan. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to work hard on those nights to get Lailatul Qadr. When the last decade of Ramadan came, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) would tie his waist (lungi) (for worship), stay up all night, and wake up his family. Moreover, he used to perform i’tikaf day and night in the last decade in search and hope of Shabe Kadar. Come on! We see what Lailatul Qadr or Shabe Kadar means? How much is his value? And what are its rules?
1. What does Lailatul Qadr mean?
The Arabic word Lailatul Qadar means Persian, Urdu, Hindi, and Bengali. The word ‘lailah’ in Arabic and ‘Shab’ in Persian means night. But the meaning of the word Qadr may be different. And that is why there are different reasons for naming it. E.g.
1. Kwadar means destiny. So Lailatul Qadr or Shabe Qadr means the night of destiny or the night of destiny. Since on this night, Allah the Almighty records the sustenance, death, and events of creation for the next one year. As he says in the Qur’an,
Every important thing is decided on this night. (Q4 / 4)
And this destiny; Which is written in the form of annual details. Apart from this, the destiny of the whole life is written while the fetus is in the mother’s womb. And the original destiny; Which Allah Almighty has written in Laohe Mahfuz 50,000 years before the creation of the heavens and the earth.
2. Another meaning of kwadar is, kadar, shan, maryada, mahatmya etc. As it is said, such and such has a great value in society. That is, he has dignity and respect. Therefore, in this sense, Shabe Kadar will mean a glorious night.
3. That is the value of worshiping in the night. The value that he did not have before, after getting Shabe Qadr in the middle of the night, he gets respect from Allah, and his honor and dignity increase with him. And that is why it is called Shabe Kadar.
4. On the night of Lailatul Qadr, Amal also has great dignity. That is why he is called Lailatul Qadr.
5. Another meaning of Qadr is narrowness; On this night so many angels descend from heaven to earth that they have no place on earth; Rather the earth is narrow for their assembly; That is why this night is called Shabekdar or the night of narrowness.
2. Virtues of Laylatul Qadr
3. Laylatul Qadr prayers
4. Blessings of Lailatul Qadr
5. Lailatul Qadr any night
May Allah Ta’ala grant us the Tawfiq to understand things properly and to attain the virtue of Shabe Qadr. Allahumma Amin.